Legal and Privacy
Updated October 10, 2018
themedstudentmentor.com, medstudentmentor.com, thepamentor.com, medresidentmentor.com, thenpmentor.net, npmentor.net, thepatutor.com, nptutor.net
We refer to these websites (the “Sites”). References to “we” or “us” mean Marison Enterprises or its“Sites “that it operates.
Information about your use of the Services is collected as follows:
we collect and use personal data only as it might be needed for us to deliver to you our products, services, websites and mobile applications (collectively, our “Sitess”). Your personal data includes information such as:
- Telephone Number
- Date of birth
- Email address
- Other data collected that could directly or indirectly identify you.
- Credit Card information for billing purposes.
How Your Information May be Used
Information about you may be used for the following purposes:
By registering as a member of the “Sites “, you agree to our use of your registration information and other information that we collect about you to send you email communications.
We may use your information to administer your account, respond to your inquiries, fulfill your requests and send you administrative communications about the services we provide.
Sharing Your Information with Third Parties
1. Continuing Medical Education
The “Sites” do not currently offer CME but it is our intention to add such a valuable service. In order to offer CME, we may submit personal information about CME/CE participants and the CME/CE activities that “Sites” will potentially certify as requested by the applicable accrediting entities to fulfill their reporting obligations to the ACCME and other accrediting bodies and as required for their internal recordkeeping purposes.
2. Legal Requirements
We may release personal information when we believe release that is required to comply with valid legal requirements such as a law, regulation, search warrant, subpoena or court order and to meet national security or law enforcement requirements; or is reasonable in response to a physical threat to you or others, to protect property or defend or assert legal rights of us or others.
3. We may share your personal data with trusted third party service providers as necessary for them to perform services on our behalf, such as:
- Processing credit card payments
- Serving advertisements
- Conducting contests or surveys
- Performing analysis of our Services and customers demographics
- Communicating with you, such as by way email or survey delivery
- Customer relationship management.
Communicating with you. We may contact you directly or through a third party service provider regarding products or services you have signed up or purchased from us, such as necessary to deliver transactional or service related communications. We may also contact you with offers for additional services we think you’ll find valuable if you give us consent, or where allowed based upon legitimate interests. You don’t need to provide consent as a condition to purchase our goods or services. These contacts may include:
- Text (SMS) messages
- Telephone calls
Automated phone calls or text messages
Choice and Control
- Account Information. You may update your registration information at any time through the Account Management feature available on each of the Sites.
- Push Notifications. We may send you push notifications from time-to-time to notify you of upcoming events or promotions we think may be relevant to you.
Note to Users Outside of the United States
Our Services are available for healthcare professionals over the age of 18. Our Services are not targeted to, intended to be consumed by or designed to entice individuals under the age of 18. If you know of or have reason to believe anyone under the age of 18 has provided us with any personal data, please contact us at Freehealthexam@gmail.com
Effective date of this privacy notice is October 10, 2018